2013년 6월 7일 금요일

Who Are You and What are you Doing Here?

Photo



"In all things, patience, practice, presence."

"In all things, patience, practice, presence."

- Unknown (via wongers)

merryprankster: As your attorney I advise you to smoke this pipe with me.

merryprankster:

As your attorney I advise you to smoke this pipe with me.

"Worry pretends to be necessary but serves no useful purpose."

"Worry pretends to be necessary but serves no useful purpose."

- Eckhart Tolle  (via faarwell)

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever."

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever."

- Lord Alfred Tennyson (via sleepypsychedelia)

Photo



Photo



Video



donmemes: sin-eater: Ouroboros Squid. next tattoo



donmemes:

sin-eater:

Ouroboros Squid.

next tattoo

myrealnameisraven: Dimensionsby ~nibbles27



myrealnameisraven:

Dimensionsby ~nibbles27

awkwardvagina: so i googled gangster goose and let me tell you that i was not disappointed 

awkwardvagina:

so i googled gangster goose and let me tell you that i was not disappointed 

image

So, I was having a conversation with someone I happen to know (not really a friend or anything) about music. This goes to show JUST how ignorant people are to the things going on in this world, even when it's in the form of music.

Person: *Playing rap* Do you like rap at all?

Me: Well, it depends. Some rap. I like Wu Tang Clan and Biggie Smalls a lot.

Person: If you have to name your favorite band, what group would it be.

Me: Well, I'd have to say SOJA, they're extremely political in the sense that they incorporate much of the unfortunate things happening in our world today in to their music.

Person: Political? What the fuck, I thought this was music.

Photo



"When a man dwells on the objects of sense, he creates an attraction for them; attraction develops..."

"When a man dwells on the objects of sense, he creates an attraction for them; attraction develops into desire, and desire breeds anger."

- Siddhartha Gautama - The Dhammapada: The Sayings of the Buddha (via samsaranmusing)

Anybody care to link me to some funny youtube videos?

Anybody care to link me to some funny youtube videos?

"You must be ready to burn yourself in your own flame.. how could you rise anew if you have not first..."

"You must be ready to burn yourself in your own flame.. how could you rise anew if you have not first become ashes"

- Friedrich Nietzsche - "Thus Spoke Zarathustra" (via unmistakable-me)

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기