2013년 6월 9일 일요일

unmistakable irrationality

Photo



Photo



hzrry: At McDonlalds last night they gave me the wrong flavour McFlurry and I screamed at them "YOU...

hzrry:

At McDonlalds last night they gave me the wrong flavour McFlurry and I screamed at them "YOU MCFUCKED UP."

nikktheconqueerer:   Fall Out Boy | Miss Missing You Baby,...



nikktheconqueerer:

 

Fall Out Boy | Miss Missing You

Baby, you were my picket fence
I miss missing you now and then
Chlorine kissed summer skin
I miss missing you now and then
Sometimes before it gets better
The darkness gets bigger
The person that you'd take a bullet for is behind the trigger
Oh, we're fading fast
I miss missing you now and then

Photo



vogue-pussssy: http://vogue-pussssy.tumblr.com



vogue-pussssy:

http://vogue-pussssy.tumblr.com

Photo





concealerr: haha aww ive got a picture like this from carolina...



concealerr:

haha aww ive got a picture like this from carolina cup!!!

Photo



Photo



coller-dans-ce-ville: mctwerk: c4ndyc-rn: bow-arrow: -fuckth...



coller-dans-ce-ville:

mctwerk:

c4ndyc-rn:

bow-arrow:

-fuckthesystem:

sav-ed:

I've reblogged this 6 times since Thursday, I really love this picture

\m/

I hate that this is my picture that I posted, then somebody else reposted it and got more notes than when I posted it

\m/

amen

x

Photo









citynightmotion: Episode 5 | Girl/Girl Scene













citynightmotion:

Episode 5 | Girl/Girl Scene

Photo













Photo





What's your middle name ?

Cuh-reepy.

jpierrepontcriss: "I WOULD LIKE TO ASK KURT TO MARRY ME"

jpierrepontcriss:

"I WOULD LIKE TO ASK KURT TO MARRY ME"

image

Photo



Photo



rusol: Happy Together - Filter - The Great Gatsby Soundtrack "I...



rusol:

Happy Together - Filter - The Great Gatsby Soundtrack

"I wish I had done everything on Earth with you"

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기