2013년 6월 7일 금요일

Boobs Galore

Ink commission for Fairy-Of-Fetishes! This is a $16 ink...



Ink commission for Fairy-Of-Fetishes!

This is a $16 ink commission.

The FULL version! The better version, in my opinion. ;)



The FULL version! The better version, in my opinion. ;)

Lourdes from Falling Skies for DarthTheo! Email me at...



Lourdes from Falling Skies for DarthTheo!

Email me at BEgirl69@yahoo.com to check for commission wait times!

Isabela from Dragon Age for DarthTheo! Email me to get info on...



Isabela from Dragon Age for DarthTheo!

Email me to get info on the commission queue! BEgirl69@yahoo.com

DragonODestiny liked the Winry Boxbell picture I did for...



DragonODestiny liked the Winry Boxbell picture I did for Sambolt, and requested one of his own! 

I still don't get this. X/

This was a $22 ink commission. 

Commission for Entropy-Zeta : Yu-Gi-Oh! girls. This is a...



Commission for Entropy-Zeta : Yu-Gi-Oh! girls.

This is a $43 commission. Email me if you're interested! BEgirl69@yahoo.com

Stocking for Sambolt!  Oh, Stocking, you and your creative ways...



Stocking for Sambolt! 

Oh, Stocking, you and your creative ways of bondage.

This is a $25 color commission! Would you like one, too? Email me at BEgirl69@yahoo.com!

Panty, from Panty and Stocking for Sambolt! This is a $43...



Panty, from Panty and Stocking for Sambolt!

This is a $43 sequence commission. Interested in getting your own? Email me! Begirl69@yahoo.com

Commission for Tallgeese4us-2 on DA! This was a $30 color...



Commission for Tallgeese4us-2 on DA!

This was a $30 color commission. Would you like to commission me? Send and email to BEgirl69@yahoo.com

Winry Rockbell in a Box for Sambolt! This is a $10 ink...



Winry Rockbell in a Box for Sambolt!

This is a $10 ink commission. If you'd like to commission me, email me at BEgirl69@yahoo.com!

The main girls from "Monster High" for...



The main girls from "Monster High" for T-Danger.

This is a $25 ink. If you'd like to commission me, email me at BEgirl69@yahoo.com!

Because DA's a prude, they took this down. Freakin'...



Because DA's a prude, they took this down. Freakin' crybabies.

Hinata for UltimateCollector

Broadening Horizons

Hello all!

Thank you for your continued support and love, I appreciate all of you who have followed me from the beginning, or those who have just discovered my work! I’m so blessed to have such positive feedback on my artwork, considering how brutal the internet can be. I’m amazing and honored by the acceptance and kindness of the BE community. I hope I can keep making work you enjoy, and I hope your kind support will continue!

I want to be open and honest with my supporters. While I do make money with commissions, I have a day-job, as well. Many of you know that I just got married this past September. As with many marriages, we hope to start a family within the next couple years. I hope to be a stay-at-home mother, taking care of our child full-time. I do want to keep contributing to our financial well-being without giving our child over to day-care. My ultimate goal is to make my art a form of income, allowing me to work from home. To realize this goal, I need more business than just DA. Even with my many fans, I hope to get word out further onto the internet about my work, BE or otherwise. 

So this is where you come in! I need your creative feedback with ideas on how to get BEgirl big. (In a business sense ;P) I was thinking about opening an Etsy store, offering commissions through there. Prices and such would be the same, of course, but it’s just one more outlet for business. I was also contemplating looking into a Pay-To-Use website, and if that’s actually worth it. Does anyone know how to go about making one? There’s also talk of taking a seat in the Artist Alley at Anime Expo in LA in the future - but that will take a lot of preparation. Any good deals on printing?

In short, I need more traffic! I love doing work through DA, but I’d love to do MORE work across the internet! If you have any ideas, please please please don’t hesitate to let me know! There’s no such thing as a stupid idea. I’m excited to make my art a business! You can send me a message on Tumblr, DeviantArt, or email me at BEgirl69@yahoo.com. I can’t wait to hear what you have in mind!

Thank you all again for your support and help. I hope to hear from you soon!

~Bee

Commission for Zirak51 on DA! This is a $31 two-character...



Commission for Zirak51 on DA!

This is a $31 two-character full-body color commission. Want to commission me? Email me at BEgirl69@yahoo.com!

Guess who might be featured in a future commission? Awwww,...



Guess who might be featured in a future commission?

Awwww, yeeeeaaaahhhhhh.

(Picture not by me)

Thank you SpazzyMgee2 for donating!



Thank you SpazzyMgee2 for donating!

Commission for SpazzyMgee2 on DA! This is the Emma Stone model I...



Commission for SpazzyMgee2 on DA! This is the Emma Stone model I was talking about earlier. ;)

This is a $10 ink. Would you like to commission me? Email me at BEgirl69@yahoo.com for a price list!

Commission for ComicBookBabe on DA! From "The Thrilling...



Commission for ComicBookBabe on DA! From "The Thrilling Adventure Hour" podcast, presenting "Sparks Nevada Marshal on Mars"!

I’m surprised at the lack of B.E. in my commissions so far! (2/3 not B.E) I love seeing other...

I’m surprised at the lack of B.E. in my commissions so far! (2/3 not B.E) I love seeing other imaginations at work, it’s fascinating to me. =)

My Soundtrack for the Past 2 Hours

My Soundtrack for the Past 2 Hours

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기