2013년 6월 7일 금요일

The Forgetting Room

Photo



garaks: [HESITANTLY THINKS ABOUT SENDING YOU A FRIENDLY ASK AND THEN CHANGES MIND]  Freak yourself...

garaks:

[HESITANTLY THINKS ABOUT SENDING YOU A FRIENDLY ASK AND THEN CHANGES MIND] 

Freak yourself out with your sudden burst of bravery: DO IT. 

everythingisbeautifulallthetime: Nick Bantock. Probably my...











everythingisbeautifulallthetime:

Nick Bantock.

Probably my favourite artist ever. Writer of the Griffon & Sabine books. And also some great pop-up books, including a version of Jabberwocky.

Unconfirmed: This Rusty Heart: Shenko Fanmix

Unconfirmed: This Rusty Heart: Shenko Fanmix:

calentura:

image

On 8tracks.com

A mix from altering points of view for Major Alenko and his Commander Shepard from Horizon to a happy ending - at whatever point you have to stop to keep it happy!

Man of Action - Matthew Good Band
This Tornado Loves You - Neko Case
Night Terrors - Laura Marling
Hold…

Reblogging because I've been awash with the feels of late.

Rückkehrunruhe

dictionaryofobscuresorrows:

n. the feeling of returning home after an immersive trip only to find it fading rapidly from your awareness—to the extent you have to keep reminding yourself that it happened at all, even though it felt so vivid just days ago—which makes you wish you could smoothly cross-dissolve back into your everyday routine, or just hold the shutter open indefinitely, letting one scene become superimposed on the next, so all your days run together and you never have to call cut.

Jesus fuck, this has a name?

calebino: Yes, studying on the internet with an old sock and...



calebino:

Yes, studying on the internet with an old sock and the door closed.

Photo



cj-sewers: Idealism is the devil



cj-sewers:

Idealism is the devil

questionableadvice: In honor of Memorial Day (USA): I picked...



questionableadvice:

In honor of Memorial Day (USA):

I picked this up so long ago that I don't even remember where I found it. According to Wikipedia, the Empress of India was originally built in 1891 and sunk for target practice in November 1913.

I'll never know this sailor's name but maybe by posting this he'll get his wish to be remembered after all, in a strange sort of way.

nrdluv: Fuck, Marry, Kill, or Give to the guys at Bound in...









nrdluv:

Fuck, Marry, Kill, or Give to the guys at Bound in Public. Jem edition

fabledfox: A short video about Nick Bantock, my original muse,...



fabledfox:

A short video about Nick Bantock, my original muse, and an inspired writer-artist who transports my imagination like no one else.  ~Aimee~

He's meant more to me than I think I will ever be able to say.  Glad to see I am not alone in feeling so moved by his work.

Photo



Photo



i-happened-to-baby-jane: While watching an episode of Hercules:...



i-happened-to-baby-jane:

While watching an episode of Hercules: The Legendary Journeys on my DVR, I discovered Reb Brown, aka Big McLargehuge, was a guest star. What I wouldn't give to see these two engaged in a futuristic go-kart chase.

la-journee: Unknown Photographer - Liminal



la-journee:

Unknown Photographer - Liminal

Photo



Photo



In Case of Emergency

You could have me.
if you wanted.

You could have me
if you asked.

In case of an emergency,
we provide a hammer
and hope you
break the glass.

"My memory loves you; it asks about you all the time."

"My memory loves you; it asks about you all the time."

- Jonathan Carroll (via larmoyante)

Make it soon



Make it soon

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기