2013년 6월 6일 목요일

•♥•Memewhore•♥•

style-fad: my 6 year old brother has been crying for the past 20 minutes because my parents didn't...

style-fad: my 6 year old brother has been crying for the past 20 minutes because my parents didn't...

fuckyeah-nerdery: wilwheaton: syfycity: First Post: My...



fuckyeah-nerdery:

wilwheaton:

syfycity:

First Post: My Autographed Wil Wheaton Photo - Circa 1988

Oh. My. God.

So I think this was circa 1987, signed during the press tour Paramount sent me on in advance of TNG's premiere. I went to a bunch of shopping malls in the midwest and southeast (14 cities in 12 days), and signed thousands of pictures to thousands of girls who I would have been terrified to talk to in any other circumstance.

What was it with teen idols and mall tours back then?

lol the face of utter horror I just made



lol the face of utter horror I just made

Photo















Photo



virginitity: *orders happy meal* *not the toy i wanted* *not happy*

virginitity: *orders happy meal* *not the toy i wanted* *not happy*

collegehumor: George R.R. Martin Responds to "Game of Thrones"...



collegehumor:

George R.R. Martin Responds to "Game of Thrones" Backlash

The author behind the Red Wedding gets medieval on our asses.

Photo



Photo



queenofthedreamers: watchtheskytonight: littletrenchcoatangel: ...



queenofthedreamers:

watchtheskytonight:

littletrenchcoatangel:

starkidjordan:

pablopandemonium:

8 drunk guys jumped Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki. And guess what? JARED FREAKING BROKE HIS HAND BEATING THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF THEM. I CAN'T EVEN RIGHT NOW. OH MY GOD. HE BROKE HIS HAND. BEATING PEOPLE. IN THE FACE. HE EFFING BROKE THEIR JAWS AND NOSES. BACK UP EVERYONE, WE HAVE A BADASS.

yeah and jensen literally used martial arts training they got from the show to save jared from three guys who were ganging up on him. he literally roundhouse kicked someone in the face.

like these two i swear

friendly reminder that they also broke down a door just to see if they could

Just to see if they could. I choked on my gum when I read that

Photo



isabelfeye: Anxiety isn't a fashion statement it's a miserable disorder with actual real...

isabelfeye: Anxiety isn't a fashion statement it's a miserable disorder with actual real...

marriedtotheseacomics: Turn my violas. From Married To The Sea.



marriedtotheseacomics:

Turn my violas. From Married To The Sea.

cthsulhu: I added some pictures with captions from this post

















cthsulhu:

I added some pictures with captions from this post

Photo





ilovecharts: 22 Maps That Show How Americans Speak English...



ilovecharts:

22 Maps That Show How Americans Speak English Totally Differently From Each Other

via moosespringsteen

collegehumor: Animals on Trampolines [Click for more] The...









collegehumor:

Animals on Trampolines [Click for more]

The animal kingdom can be stressful — what with the predators, the prey, and whatnot. Sometimes you just gotta bounce all that away.

infamousnfamous: primsore: if you ever feel bad about yourself just think at least you're not a...

infamousnfamous: primsore: if you ever feel bad about yourself just think at least you're not a...

Photo



No, YOU just got busted for dancing with your headphones on, looking like Brad Pitt in Burn After Reading...

citybluedaddy: *spin "Um, hi. I didn't see you there"

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기